Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Does your subconscious find sleep boring...?

I like sleep. I really do. Every now and then, I like to have a day where I just sleep till... I wake up. And then go back to sleep. If I could, I would nominate a day every week where I could just stay in bed all day, do nothing apart from some occasional reading, or a movie, and generally veg out. I hereby declare the 8th day of every week to be a day of rest.

And now that I've pointed out how much I enjoy sleep, I have to ask myself: "WHY AM I STILL UP AT 2:15 AM???". Well, technically it's because I finally took the last step and hooked the server up to the TV and stereo. It still needs a bit of tweaking, but I successfully tested it by skimming through the western epic Once Upon A Time In The West - that was made by an Italian. Go figure. ->

But after finishing the movie in half the time, I still didn't jump under the covers, douse the lights, and fire up the REM cycles - no, I decided to read Klara's and Kat's respective blogs. True, they are my 2 favorite ladies, but honestly, at this hour, it's pathetic.

Did it stop there? Nope. Because here I am now, feeling all inspired after reading the blogs of the fiance and the best-woman-friend: so much so that I've made a new post all about it. I think I'll just go now, and gag myself to sleep.

On that note, I'll leave you with this quote from the aforementioned legendary movie (No Kat, not in the Barney sense!):

"Hey, Harmonica. When they do you in... Pray that it's somebody who knows WHERE to shoot..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christopher!!
It's very exciting that you write.
xx